Immaculate Conception Church in Loose Creek, MO, was established in 1935.
Immaculate Conception of Loose Creek was founded by Fr. Ferdinand Helias, in 1835. The present church building was completed in 1877. A monument to the original parishioners, dedicated in 1992, shows the names and towns from which the first congregants originated.
The parish is also blessed to have a school, which has been served by the School Sisters of Notre Dame since 1891.
Our pastor and rector is Reverend Anthony Rinaldo, who was ordained in 2013. He received his seminary formation at Sacred Heart Seminary and School of Theology in Hales Corners, Wisconsin. Our deacon is Larry G. Hildebrand.
- 2018: Reverend Fr. Callistus C. Okoroji
- 2020: Reverend Fr. Anthony Rinaldo, Deacon: Larry G. Hildebrand
Immaculate Conception School & Parish
- 1845: Log church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception
- 1848: Immaculate Conception parish established
- 1852: IC school is established
- 1868: Construction on current church begins
- 1874-1891: Sisters of Precious Blood served the parish
- 1880: Building of the first Immaculate Conception catholic school
- 1884: Building of the current rectory
- 1891: School Sisters of Notre Dame arrived
- 1923-1928: New school building is constructed
- 1952: Current convent built
- 1966: Kitchen and middle floor is added to the school
- 2013-2015: 3rd floor is added to the catholic school